Parents Cost Us Money Too (what we wish our parents would have told us) is now in a free downloadable PDF version which can be read on your computer or transferred onto your favorite eReader. Deep down, this short 32 page eBook is my rant against how parents minimally or completely fail to empower their children with an education on money management. In reality, it sounds and reads nothing like a rant. I have written it purely to help kids learn what my parents never taught me and for the parents to learn what and how they can teach their kids about money management, goal setting, work & life lessons and much more. Everything you will read in this eBook has a face value but an even deeper meaning that is rooted to all the experiences I have had and often times wish I didn’t have.
In this free eBook you will find:
- How to have an interest in interest
- Nerf guns and sports cars
- The realization that school does not educate students about money
- My philosophy of prevention over clean-up
- Hard work and working smart
- Commission sheets, budgets and goal setting
- The ages in which to teach the lessons
- Personal stories, examples, and one chart
- and much more
Please share your response or any ideas you get from the eBook in the comments section below. Feel free to share the eBook as well.
Stay Positive & A Step Toward Prevention, Is Still A Step
Garth E. Beyer