- It’s statistically proven that what people care more about in occupations than money is purpose.
- Every day I read about people trying to find meaningful work, some finding it.
- All the workplace infographics I come across point out that people want flexibility, space to grow into and a bit of freedom for how they accomplish their tasks.
These are the most significant trends of 2013.
Now nearing 2014 these trends are shifting. In 2014 they will be as follows:
- It will be statistically proven (blatantly noticeable) that people will not settle for an occupation that doesn’t align with the purpose they see for themselves.
- Every day I will read about people creating their own meaningful work. They will have quit searching for someone else’s box to fit in.
- All the workplace infographics I will come across will point out that people will construct their own schedules entirely (with some regularity near an average), they themselves will be the only roadblocks in their way, growth will be infinite, and along with their complete freedom to carry out tasks their way, they will have ever more pressure to be unique about it and accomplish more tasks throughout the year.
Which I have summed up to be 2014: The year of design.
Stay Positive & More On This As 2013 Comes To A Close
Garth E. Beyer