Yes it’s a mouthful but it is the best description that I can give to the following 28 lessons. Enjoy.
1. Better results does not make a better plan. A better plan makes better results.
2. Happiness is meant to be designed. You create it, you sculpt it, you make it.
3. Discipline: without it there is no bridge from your goal to your accomplishments.
4. Success is sending yourself an invitation to grow, develop, move up, build more, create more, invest more, innovate more and raise above mediocrity.
5. Life works like a magnet, the more you put forth to your goals, the closer you get to the results you want, the harder you work at your dreams, the more force in which they pull you toward them, it gets easier. It always gets easier.
6. Learning is the beginning. Everything else will fall into place itself.
7. Things only change when you do.
8. There really are no destinations, only points in which you change direction again.
9. Be influenced by the successful. Peer pressure is necessary as long as it pushes us further toward our real potential.
10. Be influential. Peer pressure is necessary as long as it pushes someone further toward their real potential.
11. Remove “easy”, “simple”, and “effortless from your vocabulary. Also never make something a piece of cake, have it all or take nothing.
12. Try. Only when you don’t try, do you fail.
13. Answer this question, very clearly. What is the purpose of life?
14. Lead a tribe of as much inspired if not more willing people than yourself. Create an unbeatable alliance with others.
15. Create a new faith, a new religion, a new belief and call it “The YourName Faith/Religion”. This is the only way to destroy any limitations.
16. A good person runs a mile. A great person runs an extra mile. Only a legend keeps running long after the first, second, third, ninth mile. Always do more, always.
17. Make every part of your character visible.
18. Be Human.
19. Self-initiative, Self-resilience, Self-motivation, Self-assurance, Self-inspiration, Self-control, Self-discipline, Self-growth, everything begins with yourself. Want to be successful? Work on you harder than you work on your job.
20. Pursue an interest that makes you feel alive. Nothing radiates more positively to others than a personal keen interest in something, something you pour your passion into, something that if upon waking up at 2 am and asked what your muse is, you answer with it.
22. Combine accurate and imaginative thinking to create your art.
23. You won’t last without good health.
24. Not to mention exercise is the absolute greatest habit you can create to stimulate the positive senses.
25. Living in the moment is derived from the collection of experience you have had controlling, focusing and centering your attention on the positive, on the material that will help you produce results you care about and on the search for what you can learn from every moment.
26. Everything remarkable was the result of overcoming adversity. If you come face-to-face with adversity or even sometimes get defeated, you are on the right path. Nothing worthy comes easy.
27. Visualization doesn’t need to be done all at once. Visualization is something that is meant to be anointed to all the various positive thoughts that float through your mind every day.
Stay Positive & Live The Successful Life
Garth E. Beyer