I have a lot of ideas for businesses or publicity acts and what not. Here’s one I wrote about already. Here’s a handful more.
- Music media channels. One person puts a music channel on (similar to Pandora stations) and other people can tune in to the same station and chat about it. Where music professionals go.
- A social media site that requires you to have more than 400 characters to post something. A place where you must find meaning in everything.
- Create a magazine that you can only find the magazine content in the magazine, and the online content, online. Freshtent: Will never find the same story in a different tent.
- New designed paper shredder. Cross cut’s as you put it in +++++
- Cop-locater Facebook page. Use of Google maps to see where people have marked a cop car in the last hour.
- Abercrombie & Fitch
- Dog leash shoelaces: like the retractable 32 foot dog leash, but picture it in a shoe. So in winter when you toss your shoes the laces don’t get soaked in the melting snow because they retracted back into the shoe.
- Picture texting: You take a picture and you can put your text inside it. For example: Take a picture of a billboard and you can write what you want in the billboard.
- eReaders sectioned like real books in a library. Grab and check out an eReader. Now you hold access to 50 books on the subject you want, not just one.
- President can provide a photo filter for people to upload their social media profile images to represent the President that they want to win. For example
- Nook Nook Instead of looking for a book and sitting down at Barnes & Noble, why not have a lounge area stocked with eReaders where you can just sit down, pick up an eReader and browse their online collection of books.
- A restaurant creates an area online where they post the days and times waitresses will be working so that frequent eaters can either 1. Reserve to be waited on by a certain waitress or 2. Can go there and request to have the same waitress as last time. – I’m not being discriminatory: waiter/waitress, whichever. –
Stay Positive & Keep The Ideas Coming
Garth E. Beyer